Friday, July 13, 2007

People Get Hurt In The Dark

Communication. It is really an essential part of any relationship. I don't like to be left in the dark. With a break in communication there is no connection to the truth. Fear may be responsible for the walls that are erected. I have spent most of my life talking and trying to get men to talk about their feelings and emotions. It is stressful. Many men think women ask too many questions and think too much. Men say they are The Doers. Women the Analyzers. I don't know. All I do know is without communication we have nothing. Just tension and insecurity.
Today I walk alone like the man in the photo. The road is riddled with questions and choices and I am unable to see the clear solution to my dilemma. I am caught between that proverbial rock and the hard place. A woman is giving away a three room tent. It has my name on it.
Possibly I may live in it for a time. Do the Jeremiah Johnson routine as a cleansing ritual.
To teach me how to Let Go of my secure home and stop letting fear stop me from trying new things.
Have A Sunny Day
Sunamizen

1 comment:

-Mirage said...

Good post, but, I need to ask you why you bring this to the men vs. women level as you often do in your posts. We are ALL equal.