Monday, September 8, 2008

Do We Need Drama To Make A Relationship Work?
Butterflies. I'm Serious. Reflecting on how the nice guys are so boring. No challenge--no chase. Just a poll. After the first 3-4 mos come the laundry and skidmarks, forgotten promises and thoses little things that become enormous. Like an elephant in the middle of the room. Unshowered man unbrushed teeth. Tuna in beard-ik. Do I want to kiss a tuna? NO! Feh, what do I know? My heart got smashed 2 yrs ago and I'm celibate and phobic about dating. I'm physically falling apart and hooked on benzos(doctor prescribed). The dentist wants to make me a lower denture and I said NO! I'm not going this fast. Maybe I am. But I'll fight it. Like the depression. I had a dream last night that I was holding Chucks face in my hands and caressing his hair and telling him how gorgeous he was. I woke up suddenly and he was gonzo. Shabatt. Shook me all day. I still love him. Can't you tell. Well another TV night and sleep and a rainy day to come for reading on the couch. Sweet dreams. Comments appreciated.

No comments: