Saturday, October 4, 2008

Chilly Day

Slept like a ROCK last night. Chilly day for raking leaves. Did a bit but will wait for a sunny day up and coming. The house is warm as toast and I managed to grow a few pot leaves so I imbibed. Had a burger n having a cocktail to take the edge off. Went out the other night to see a band and managed to hit the passenger window on a cement wall so I have to get one at the junkyard. Suzy plus vodka equal dead car part. Friends want me to go to AA so does my therapist but I'm not ready. I enjoy my two drinks before dinner. I miss my crabby friend Eric who now has a live-in girlfriend which he says is OK 92% of the time but he misses his alone time. I would. I have a roommate 24.7 so I know what he means. He has no car either so I always have to drive. The weight is not coming off as the cold air has brought with it an appetite. Snow shoeing won't be til January-ish. I had a man interested in buying my home straight through me as 2nd home. He is from CT. I said $159,500. If he wants it bad enough w/the low taxes of 1300 he should make a move. He may stop in when he is in the area. I could move to AZ for the winter. I would like that.

My family is ever busy so I don't hear much from them. Sometimes I don't feel like I HAVE a family as I dont see them very often and my closest niece is in Seattle. My brother is a food-work-a-holic so calling him is a joke. I got so tired of the I'm busy I'm w/clients line that I just stopped calling. My niece Amy is a bit of a jockette and I definately can't relate to that part of her life. I inferred we meet so I could see the kids but I still haven't heard. Deaf ears. I am reading a lot and have a good new book I bought and many others. I'm a fat cat of 200 lbs now so I guess I better learn how not to be attractive to men. I've been here before. Fat. I could have a boyfriend Michael but I just don't think I'm good enough yet. I'm still Chuck singed.

Have a wonderful sunday.

Love Sue-zen

No comments: