Thursday, April 24, 2008

I Have Had To Stop Drinking Alcohol and Less Coffee

My stomach has had gastritis off and on and I finally am unable to drink alcohol. I have spent 3 nights w/a heating pad on my belly nauseous and have had enough. The coffee has been harder. I tried this morning bu had two cups. Yesterday one. Tomorrow one. Eventually none of each. We hear messages from our bodies yet close our ears frustrated that we cant do something others can. People seem to enjoy coffee so much as i did and alcohol....who doesn't drink? It's a lonely life without going to bars and socializing but with my stomach in this condition I cannot.
A man wants to marry me. He is a very good man. He will be behind me with anything good for me. I am blessed really. My grammy chewed rolaids night and day like I am. She could not stop her coffee. Can I? Will I? Stay tuned. Maalox-Mylanta and Me-a great CD. I am staying calm as it helps my belly. I had avocado and toast and a grilled cheeses sandwich followd by a chicken thigh I could have avoided(greasy). More maalox. I don't know how to eat with this. Prolly oatmeal and cereal. I will have to get some milk and kashi. Use cheese for protein. Chamomile tea is helping. Honey. Sleep meds keep me calm. My teeth hurt from caries. I'm afraid to go to the dentist as I can't stand pain. Feeling as I am. Book sale today made $9. Calm Day.
Sunamizen

No comments: