Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Utterances Of A Man That Claims To Love Me

Pfttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt to that................................ Only Bullies demean another person...big mouth bullies.......Check this out------
Your a fat pig. talk about disgusting. and a totally judgmental bitch on top of it. No wonder why Mike and the rest of us ran! What an asshole. Tasked some more Klonopin and maybe that will help.. I sure doubt it, analytical ungrateful fattty! You should fuck Victor. He is about your level.

I also bought the booze you took home you friggin pirate!
My very best friend last night. what a total mistake. I hope not only that you don't come to the show, but that you move to Arizona as soon as possible. Vermont doesn't need another bitch living in it.

Luckily I love and respect myslef and as for Mike he is my boyfriend.
This person was in a BPD rage after I told him his home was a pigsty which it is. Rotting food in the freezer and all over the kitchen.
Bottles everywhere. Slime everywhere.

I have spent countless hours helping this man with his drum solo performance and am done.
The vodka I took home was the vodka I brought with me.
I spend money on gas food and booze every time I visit.
Not to mention my time. Usually about $50.
I had planned on going to the talent show and if i do it will be to see the others.
This man is terribly sick and alcoholic and I want nothing more to do with him.
I am lucky to have Mike
Sunamizen

No comments: