Friday, May 16, 2008

Wasup...............

Nothing much lately, the veggies are on the porch growing waiting to be planted, the lawn is mowed, primrose, tulips and daffodils are up, I fight with my belly over coffee in am, didnt sleep well last night.....coffee?? excitement?? visit by a friend who BLEW in and out, she had gone to hear music I would have loved but went alone me thinking she wanted to see if her EX was there. The sun is shining and it was supposed to rain. Was going to work on the attic. Is it too early to plant? They say so. Someone is burning something outside. Leaves. Brush. It smells bad the smoke in the air. Maybe the neighbor is burning trash. I'm alive and feel pretty okay. I meet with an owner in the afternoon. Bike is back from the shop. Might be the day to try it out.
We shall see. I lost a goood friend but he is too yo-yo. He drinks alot and when together I do too.
I have quit its been about a week. I feel much better.
Sunami

No comments: