Monday, August 27, 2007

Scratch N Sniff Pain Level Badges For Our Bizzy Doctors...


What better way to save on precious time when visiting your doctor for that one-hour appointment and getting 15 minutes of distracted pseudo thyme with him or her. This way you can wear your suitable pain factor badge du jour and when they ask you can just point.......scratch....they can sniff.....hopefully get the point.....saving a few seconds of time. If you are really creative you can record your latest vocal outburst of agony and frustration and bring it with you to serenade them as you scratch your way into their hearts...but not their bank accounts. This came to me today as I decided to poke fun at doctors for not having any answers at all to our questions and test results but drugs and spinning their heads like The Exhorcist chick when you can't take them like you are doing it on purpose. Well how can we treat you? I don't know doc......isn't that what YOU went to school for..."First do no harm and all that?". Correct me if I'm wrong. I am back with my own theory healing my body from the inside out....I always was quite flippy-floppy. Let Food be thy medicine and smile even if you feel like crying....give away things to strangers and wear silly hats and forget to put your teeth in and smile with spinach in your teeth. Today a guy bent over in my yard and exposed quite a bit of buttocks crevasse and I have to say "I actually chuckled"....men.......can you live with them? I'm not sure..I prefer to live alone.....
Get on the bus gus.......
Scratch Me Sniff Me
Auntie Fleghm

No comments: