Thursday, February 28, 2008

Just Cleaning Paying Off Debt

Nothing new to report except a 4 day stretch of insomnia remedied by dbl zyprexa. The get fat drug.
The events of the week trouble my mind. Victor got a tax refund of $1400. Good for him as it was owed to him. I am joining Oprahs online class on The New Earth starting March 4 by going to www.oprah.com. I am weary of life sucking so maybe it will help. My friend up north sent a nice email for the wake up call. It hurts me to hurt him. I'm eating like a pig as my rommate looks on and I eat because of the pain. Trying to fill that void where love should be. Friday I will take Victor to cash his check.
Boy would I love to buy drums but he needs to save that money. Maybe a percussion thingie.
Going to watch TV and veg out. I helped Carol clean NC today and also yesterday. My soul is crispy after my weekend dilemma but my therapist says I need to stay away from Drunks and focus on my life. She's right. I like to drink too much to be around people who drink heavily. Its bad for me in so many ways. The bad times outweigh the good times and I put up with so much due to my childhood abuse. It makes me sick when I make bad judgement calls. The others say when I arrived in Randolph I should have turned around and went home after seeing my friends condition.
Oh Marjorie Thompson was on Oprah today a great singer songwriter guitarist I tried to book who I love. Highpoint of my day.
Good Night-
Tsunami

No comments: