Monday, February 4, 2008

Today Is A Beautiful Warm Day

I am heading for a hike with my dog and then to go grocery shopping with Victor. He needs to get out once in awhile. Since I hurt my hip he can help with bags. To the readers of my blog, if you don't like what you are reading perhaps you should NOT read my blog. I don't know why you are so interested in reading it if it disturbs you. My blog is the place I vent frustration and anger and teach myself and my readers about alcoholism and spirituality. I am not yet as enlightened as i want to be but I am on the way. Perhaps you should read The Power Of Now.
I am teaching myself a lot from that book and one is not to react but to observe my reaction instead and diffuse it into enjoyable things like hiking. My big friend and I have had some turbulence of late but he has been under a lot of stress at home. So I forgive him because forgiveness is the only route to take. Love is the answer. We all make our own beds.
Carrying grudges and resentments is the suree path to illness and disease. Both internally and externally. Cancer feeds on negativity.
Sunamizen

No comments: