Monday, July 9, 2007

Beware of Sea salt if MSG/Phosphate Allergic...........
http://www.limafood.com/lima/EN/documents/halsfolderzeezout.pdf

I have suffered for a week after eating PURE unadulterated LIMA sea salt. I was panic stricken as the label said NO Additives. I then thought I was allergic to ALL salt. I had been told to buy REALSALT by my mentor which I did but was afraid to even try it. I found the site where the ingredients were in Portuguese under column D and they Bleached it (with what?).....added Tri-calcium phosphate (a fertilizer and soap at the hardware store) and magnesium silica. Phosphate is my worst allergen. I am a detective for www.truthinlabeling.org but I am so tired of being zapped.
Today I had an egg and rice. I should be okay. It will take another week to remove the toxic burning goo out of my body. I know you are all tired of hearing this stuff but I am alos tired of being lied to and then paying the price. Last time I got this allergen I could not move for 2 weeks.

Beware of "Sea salt" Labels

On the labels of many packaged food, in supermarkets as well as health food stores the name "sea salt" appears often. Reading this, we feel safe and reassured, thinking that when it comes to the salt part of the ingredients, all is fine...
But All Is Not Fine!
This supermarket or health food store "sea salt" has been totally refined. At its origin, it may have come from the sea, but:
It has been harvested mechanically from dirt or concrete basins with bulldozers and piped through metal conduits;
Put through many degrading artificial processes;
heated under extreme heat levels in order to crack its molecular structure;
Robbed of all of its essential minerals that are essential to our physiology;These elements are extracted and sold separately to industry. Precious and highly prized by the salt refiners, these bring more profits than the salt itself.
Further adulterated by chemical additives to make it free- flowing, bleached, and iodized.
To call what remains "sea salt" would be quite misleading.In addition, harmful chemicals have been added to the processed, altered unnatural substance to mask and cover up all of the impurities it has. These added chemicals include free flowing agents, inorganic iodine, plus dextrose and bleaching agents.


Standard salt additives: Potassium-Iodide (added to the salt to avoid Iodine deficiency disease of thyroid gland), Sugar (dextrose as form of msg)(added to stabilize Iodine and as anti-caking chemical), Aluminum silicate. Tri-calcium phosphate. Sodium Bicarbonate.

No comments: