Sunday, July 8, 2007

Can't breathe? Blogitout...okay I'm alone and I came home and put food away. I used all my $129 to but food and mostly juicing stuff...carrots-celery-apples-kale-beets-ginger-parlsey..
So I clean up and feel better. Make myself a BIG gulp of juice....about an hour later my chest starts swelling up left side so that I could not breathe...filled w/fluid...like a bag of ice under my breast..i got panicky oh yeah....paced around....wheezing..went on oxygen...called a friend who was sleeping (oops)...went online and read about celery allergy..apparently if u are allergic to Birch(I am..but of course) you are allergic to--GET THIS-apples-carrots-celery....who knew??
So all the food I bought I cannot eat....I dont think u can return veggies....I tink I can eat the beets...I got eggs! I guess I will have to go to the organic farm down the road and get some meat...
cash now...after all the food stamps for the month are gone. I think my friend O had said 2007 was going to be a really bad year for Virgos way back when things were rough between us. He was right....I am allergic to everything. One site said maybe vitamic c would help but I cant take it...so I'm on my own....time to pace a bit more...anxious..tense..can't relax when u can't breathe...
Is this what my life is going to be like???
Did I do something wrong?
I've been allergic out of the womb???
I just don't have any answers..I think I need to live near the ocean.
Live At The O2 Tank
Sunami

1 comment:

-Mirage said...

You said, did "I do something wrong?"
No... but you might be repairing some old karma from lifetimes ago. So remember, you are your own captian, in charge of your own perspectives. Now might be the time to think of this as healing a part of Susan that was harmful in the past (lifetimes). Your mission I firmly believe is to heal, period. And if that took old karma to happen, then it did. Just remember, You are very good at healing karmaic energies.