Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Second Chance


On July 14 2007 I suffered a severe life threatening allergic reaction to a medication mixed w/caffeine. It was the longest few hours I have ever spent fighting for my life. With the help and love of a true friend I managed to pull through magicly. I had thought I would either be braindead in an institution or suffering a gruesome painful death. Something happened that day.
I was given a second chance at life and living it right and purely in the way of the buddha.
I had put things in my body that my body did not like and the attacks I have are a way of my body shouting at me. So I am humbled by this experience and the love and friendship my friend Eric showered me with during our few days together.
Thank You Eric-je for helping save my life.
Someone Saved My Life Today....
Sunamizen

1 comment:

-Mirage said...

I am glad that I was there to help you! We both learned some valuable lessons that day. It was touch and go there for a while but I firmly believe I witnessed a true miracle of healing that day. You got your second chance, let's keep this one alive shall we?