Friday, November 2, 2007

2-3-4-0-0-0-0

If you want baggage and dysfunction definately subscribe to this site.
If you are a rescuer......go here. Today, after a painful goodbye to a friend I thought I might be able to actually live with but sadly could not...I contacted a family who had lost everything in a fire and was happy that I still had managed to save some things for them. I had given away so much of my stuff to one particular man and his unappreciative spoiled son that I couldn't believe I still managed to find more. They are happy and will come by Monday. This weekend I have an Open House at my home for people buying and have to get my arse in gear to make it pwetty. I have a friend here that will help me. Not say I was gonna. Not sit there smoking butts and getting loaded.
We learn alot when we don't get so drunk and observe another.
I can't seem to even get a buzz anymore. Maybe my body does not want it.
I am sad that my friend will be alone this winter but I am glad I got to see him as a very disrespectful person and that helped me make up my mind about cohabitation.
Next....the new home where noone but a chosen few will know the location.
Night
Suzy Tired

No comments: