Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A Touching Letter Received Today....

On 11/27/2007 09:47 pm EST, Donald wrote: suzy, my name is don bourque. i live in colchester. i read your profile and was so touched by it i had to write to you. and now i will tell you why. i had a daughter 21 in collage at n.y.u. in new york city. after the world trade center bombings she became ill. she became very ill and died one year later. but that is not why i am writing you. i need to tell you have what kimberly had. such a love for life that nowone could take away. when she could not be exposed to any jerms ment no visitors. just mom and dad. for a year. she delt with it just like you are. you remind me of her. you deserve a good person in your life and hope you find that. your story is of honestyand the true love of life.i wish i could fill the needs that you have becuase you will be a wounderfull person to be with and share with. i am not sure how severe you illness is. but i make a killer stir fry my kids would never miss it. and other stuff. if you would like to make friends with me that would be great. i live alone on lake champlain and have for 28 years. still love it . how sevear is your tollernce to booze cause i love my beer. i quit smooking 8 weeks ago. now i just drink more.not makeing a pass at you just wonder if you need a friend. take care please do not be offended by this emal...............................take care don.

More About Me:i cant spell or write. i hate trying to discribe myself on air. if you are interested i am honest,good dad,partey animal for my age,live in a great spot with no one to enjoy it with. if you love 68 foot swing,docks, boats fishing, cards, a few beers and a lot of laffing get in touch we will talk. ps.hot the hell do people get there pictures on this site????

This guy is a Virgo and his note was goofy and bittersweet and gave me hope that someday soon someone will love me with my disability on both good days and bad and help me more than I have helped others. I had asked Buddha for a special wish today. I think this is it. I don't mean I will write this man but his letter touched my heart.
Thank you Buddha.
Love Suzy

No comments: