Thursday, November 29, 2007

Disturbed

Today the police came and took my roommate away. I guess I'm going to have to eat all the chocolate chip cookies I just baked...burp. I'm joking because in my way I'm upset. The man wouldn't harm a flea. We took a walk today and he was cleaning the bathroom when the coppers came. Apparently he used a bad NY sarcastic joke about robbing the bank to get put in jail to finally have a home so he wouldn't bother me and they believed him. Idiots. Stepfords with no sense of humor. He was distraught but only asking for help in his way. His stuff is all here. It feels weird. I've been bitching about him and now I miss the guy.
He had a stroke back in the 70's and ever since then his brain did not work right. We should all have that excuse. He cried as he hugged me goodbye. He was self-sacrificing because he knew I could not afford to feed him. Maybe I could have tried harder to stretch the food. I took him for job interviews and to the mission and to the food shelves. Because of his stock ownership he could get no help but because he had no money he could not cash in his stocks(stupid canadian fee). Talk about a Catch-22. Frustration does NOT help mental illness. So now he's back at the hospital. Missing me. The little witch. I kept trying to light a fire under his ass. The Power Of Now...bang-zoom-in-da-kisser.....
Will write more soon.......
I Leave Alone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.