Sunday, November 11, 2007

A Passing Fancy


I caught a glimpse of YOU!
Phone attached to one ear
Bearded face
The day the train derailed in Middleburg
You must have been picking up the kids
Or something.
You didn't see me I don't think
I was stuffing a mocha chocolate chip muffin in my face
In the heavy traffic of the day
Heading to the coop
Trip derailed not wanting to be caught in the fumage and traffic madness
My heart skipped a beat
When I saw you
Quietly
In the splendor of the sunny fall day
I caught a glimpe of my old young beloved
Crazy maybe to tell you
What my heart said
As you sped away
Mystery man on a voyage
To somewhereville
The day was complete
For I saw what I wanted to see
The leaves on fire
As my heart is when I catch a glimplse of you
Have a lovely fall
I am home renovating
With a temporary roommate platonic no strings
First time in a long timeA man didnt try to touch me
I like it that way
I am chubby with ice cream
The mums are in
The halloween lights are hung
The new DVD/CD is working
Don't do it if it isn't fun he taught me
So I learned something you see
When you loved me
Love Suzette-je

No comments: