Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Past And Present




Isn't it weird? You can trust certain people but not trust others. It has to do with their track record. It works both ways. People injure each other unknowingly in a rage, a snit or just plain in life. Why can't he BE what I need? Why? Because he is who he is. How can I LOVE him soooo much yet know I can't live with him? Track record. Distrust. His pals...Seth I believe scan my pages for him as his computer died..looking for a FLAW in my exterior..interior....verbiage...there's no flaw...just my intuition. So look all you want..my aim is true....I'm a goddamn good woman swimming in a sea of men.....trying to make sense of it all.
hey Hey CC Hey Seth...I dn ask to be a part of your pain...I JUST love. Oreck....hmmmm..he is a piece of work like myself....you underestimate him....sometimes I do too....he is a mountain of a man....and he "Breaks just like a little gurl"....so if you wanna throw stones at a glass house fire away but those same stones will hit you ten-fold. Oreck I have found has a very soft interior and he is often wounded. I am guilty of some of the wounds. How about yew? Alcoholics deserve love. I am one. Feast your eyes on Oreck on my sofa and then the Buddhaman that guards my door. Eric thinks I hurt him but he hurts himself. When he treats me like a girltwirl and picks me up in his chariot and takes me to dindin and the moovies then maybe I will feel like a dating prospect but right now I only feel like a friend.
Sambol Suzy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happeningness.... Good Write.