Friday, May 18, 2007

Act Only Out Of Love

Back from an unbelievable Jazz performance at the Firehouse in Tinmouth...Jennie Johnson. Band Aid. We bonded of course.
The thing is..as Poppa used to say....my brother says it too......

I didn't bring Poppa the tree because I realized I was NOT acting out of love but out of anger and hurt.

Thus I would create Bad Karma...so I didn't.


Because even though things went up in smoke....for inevitable reasons...dumb reasons....

Eric taught me that buddha said we were "powerless over everything but our karma"....

So I love Poppa and I didn't want to cause him any pain....remind him of the hurt.

That's the way it is??.....he would ask?

Yep.......
Will post pix of the band on the morrow...
God I Love Jazz! I love to sing! The band was unbelievable and cool and what a friendly venue!
Sweet Sue


No comments: