Wednesday, May 30, 2007

B.A.A.D.D......what the sheep said after becoming addicted to benzos

Googly Eyed Sheep
BENZO ACTIVATED ATTENTION DEFICIT DISORDER:
This is how it goes:I decide to wash the car but first I'll go through the mail. I lay the car keys down on the desk, go through the mail, discard the junk mail and notice the trash can is full. OK. I'll just put the bills on the desk and take the trash out, but since I'll be going near the mail box anyway, I'll just pay these bills first. Now, where is my checkbook? Oops. There is only one check. Oh there's that coke I was drinking. I'll look for those checks but first I'll put the coke further away from the computer or maybe in the fridge. I head for the kitchen and notice my flowers need water. I set the coke on the counter. UH OH,THERE ARE MY GLASSES! I've looked for these for days! I had better put them away. I get some water. Aaaagh there's the T.V remote IN THE KITCHEN. Better put it in the family room. I'll never look in here for it. I head for the flowers, splash some water on the flowers and floor, throw the remote on the SOFA and head down the hall trying to figure out what I was going to do?
END OF DAY: The car isn't washed, the bills are unpaid, the flowers half watered, the coke is still sitting on the kitchen counter and I can't find my car keys and there is still only one check in the check book. I know I was busy all day but I can't figure out why nothing got done???
Well I think I'll check my e-mail now. Aaagh. HELL.... WHERE ARE MY GLASSES!!! Of course, this NEVER happens in my house because I'm a VIRGO!!! I finish everything I start...irregardless of missing limbs or glasses....
Benzo Bozo Brain

No comments: