Monday, May 28, 2007

Lessons Taught With Love, Patience And Forgiveness Schtick!


Lessons are learned everyday in the moment. The lessons laught by kindnes, love, friendship and forgiveness seem to stick the best. Schtick around longer or forever. In my year of learning I have observed and learned many things from many people as I become more aware of myself, my actions and other's reactions to my actions. Many people feel that it is "always about someone else"...I will stick to my stance in that you need to "make it about yourself...speak up....use your voice".....it is self-fulfilling to think the worst of yourself...my ex-husband used to say over and over in a comic(hiding the pain and reality of course) I'm A Loser. Well...I could not hear it much longer and eventually he became what he repeated.
Judgement of another is very complicated in that we find certain things about other people that make them "not our cuppa tea." It doesn't mean they are not "someone elses cuppa." So we may judge as an observation not a criticism. Just in our mind know..hmmmm..that person is really NICE but I don't jive with them.
Some people we begin loving and leave as Toxic to us...but down the road maybe they re-enter our life and there is no problem. This means that we both have matured in that time and the little things that bugged us no longer do because the tremendously endearing and comforting things about that person outweigh their shortcomings that you once found so HUGE. The anger you once felt has no place in your life as it is replaced with acceptance and forgiveness and of course, love. This love you have for that person radiates in the core of your being and nothing seems to put it out. This magnet you feel pulling you back full circle from when you came.
Possibly the words that were branded in your forehead that wounded you so badly by another will be kissed away like an eraser clearing the slate making way for true love. Humility is learned in separation and suffering. The ego is not attractive if it is swollen and humongous....the people pus must be let out gently with kindness and love to make way for the healing. The super knowing between two people that have lived the same pain and walked the same path is a gift to be sure. It may take time to really open that gift fully but the gift is in the patience and the excitement of the waiting.

People that try to teach you with anger,coldness and sharpness are not good teachers.
People that try to find answers for others instead of looking within themselves are not good teachers. They mean well of course....
Love is the drug for me. I can feel it around me. It is invisible as it wraps it's arms around me at night as I lie alone resting and healing and waiting for that magic kiss.
Sunamizen



No comments: