Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Change Is Inevitable

Cutting free from the known entity is both enticing and scary. Balanced precariously between two planets heading for the month of June when change is inevitable makes me excited yet fearful...quakity in the pit of my stomach. They say fear is good. You are either paralyzed by it or woken up by it. My feet are clay today. My hands cling to the familiar for stability and balance. My nose stuck in a book, my hands caressing my dogs fur. The sun baking my skin. The silence in my home healing me. For such a talkative and excitable girl people who know me don't know that I absolutely need silence and peace to rejuvenate myself. There are few I can BE with and be silent. It is a real test for me and a real indicator of being with the right person. If there is a supreme comfort level between us then nothing needs saying. Each will instantly know what the other needs in the moment.


Life has blessed me with many teachers. Some remain in my heart forever. Some seemed to play games with me when I didn't know the rules. It frustrated and irritated me yet it also intrigued me. I was curious. What brings lasting peace and satisfaction when everyday life disappoints even if it is filled with accomplishment, awards and financial rewards? Have you had enough yet? Did you know that you STILL needed to learn How To Live before you could awaken to a simple, happy and uncomplicated life? We must learn to live as Peaceful Warriors with wisdom, joy, compassion and humor instead of seriousness, knitted brows, questions and problems. To gain experience by doing, not thinking, and not asking for answers to questions that have no answers. The world is a puzzle that you need not make sense of to thrive in it. I always thought I needed answers and solutions. Where do you merely survive and where do you thrive? Where do you find excitement, challenge and satisfaction? Pleasure.


Basically we're all fools together ..a few people know it and others don't. "Doing" takes your mind off of your many questions. Eventually your own answers will come to you.
Be patient as you learn or re-learn how to be a human being.
Whether you have a proper teacher or not depends upon what you want to learn.
The whirled is a school but life is the only real teacher. It offers many experiences but the lessons are hidden. Until you SEE the world clearly with clarity you cannot turn knowledge into wisdom.

Gathering information from outside yourself fills us with useless knowledge. We must learn about ourselves but first we must EMPTY our tanks. Everything you'll ever need to learn is within you. The secrets of the universe are imprinted on the cells of your body but you must learn to read this wisdom to realize simultaneously through head, heart and instinct.

This comes only from direct experience not bewks.
Life is a mystery. Choose to be either a serious jackass like most or a humorous fool like the warrior.
Body wisdom is your first lesson. Where are you today, right now?
Right here, right now.
In the moment.
Sunami-zen


No comments: