Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The Back Woods of Penumbra


While reading the astro site I took my Virgo reading from this morning I FELL literally into this site with no URL....it freaked me out....it is titled Charter Of Restriction and I have not entered it as of yet... I am ready to but I will post what I read first as I stumbled upon it....

So, traveler, it would appear that you have meandered into the BackWoods of Penumbra. This is hardly a safe place to wander. Who can say what might be lurking there in the shadowy undergrowth...perhaps it would not be to your advantage to find out.
I daresay you happened upon this mysterious and restricted area in error.
I am sure you were searching for one of Penumbra's many towers. The knight and his trusty steed keeping watch from above will guide you toward the more secure ground to be found in the Castle.
Best that you seek his assistance soon, before he draws his sword and has your head for trespassing. Do not ponder too long though. As the saying goes: He who hesitates...
But I am sure you know the rest.........

Here I go.....Curious Georgette.............

1 comment:

-Mirage said...

Wow, your posts today are amazing. Interesting stuff! I like.

~Penumber eight...