Sunday, May 20, 2007

Love Addicts and Avoidants

Love Addicts are often attracted to Love Avoidants. There are men and women who are empty and dead inside and can only get through Stage One of a relationship....The excitement and intensity phase. Love Avoidants like my Ex can't reach Stage Two where you deal with issues and differences. Dealing with issues leads to intimacy. When people have that high intensity out there, they are empty and have little substance and confidence inside. Intensity characterizes relationship addiction. When intensity wears off, there's not much there. My ex said his first ex-wife cheated on him because she got tired of him. He's very intense sexually. I attempted to get him to THAW and communicate but it was like playing tug 'o' war. He wanted nothing to be expected of him but showing up when he wanted to. I don't accept that, I'm sorry.
C'est La Vie......
Read This Book....I Yam....
NEVER stay in a relationship where your needs are overlooked or unmet...
People stay out of FEAR..OBLIGATION and GUILT...
I say BOOOGIE WHILE YOU CAN....YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE!
I love being single.......I can get to know myself again.
Love and Peace
Sunami-self-analysis and self-acceptance Is Gewt!

1 comment:

-Mirage said...

Good truth in this post. Your awareness is really coming into focus. It is nice to see.