Monday, May 14, 2007

Alcohol Iz No Longer A Bozo On This Here Bus, Y'all....

In fact....What Was I Thinking?

Since The Only Way Out Is Through I have started a new regimen in my bug killing system....
The Positively Energetic Critter Smashing Rainforest Herb Enema.....

Whooooshhhhhh.....goes the warm brownish liquid into your inner intestinal sanctum.....
Take a breath Suze...and another.....and another....there.....that's better.....
Hold it in retention style and massage your belly.....up the ascending..across the transvers and DOWN the descending but HOLD IT....don't let it go....breathe Suze....feel the critters yelling....."Help Me" like the fly.....No WAY JOSE you guys have been here long enough....

Yer outta here!!!!! Okay it's time.......let them bad bug carcaii out.......phewwwwwwwwwwwww
Ah.....senor...mmmmmmm.......ummmm........me knees are filling w/fluid....me shoulders......me arms......
It's OKAY Zen it's Herxeimer Reaction.....it means YOU DONE GOOD!!!!
Okay master.....I'll ride it out....hot shower...massage....ice...........fewd.........rest......


Oh dear..someone wants to buy plants and I'm nekkid....ah....it's a woman....
She has MCS and GRAVES...her handz...OMG her handz are swollen twice the size....
She moved to NY next to an auto body shop....I say YOU HAVE TO MOVE!! She says I Wont...
Oh boy....I tell her about Heavy Metals and Mycoplasms/candida and what she has to do to get well.....I hope she retains it as she is growing headachey from the auto fumes from the main road I live on as am I.......She buys sum plantz and I send her on her way....hopefully MORE AWARE
of the role chemicals and mycos destroy da immune systemand that death begins in the colon..
Will she listen? I don't know but I believe she'll be back.....
I have nailed the Second Wind sign up by the plantz....
It has been my registered biz name for over 9 years......
Maybe it is time for it.......maybe so as the whirled becomes more toxic and the medical system overwhelmed with diseases they have no clue or the time to cure...
So it is all up to me.....I like that.....in fact I love that.....its not ego...
It's just that I knew all along I was right but noone would listen
Little by little they flock to my casa to LISTEN...
BRAVE GIRL


No comments: