Tuesday, May 22, 2007

BEER CAN shot full o'holes, genuine redneck artifact!


I have the absolutely best niece jodi....look what she listed on ebay for sale in Seattle!!
I love you Jodi my twin!! You ARE sooo cool!
Here's her ad:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230132760572
Description
This is indeed a true artifact of rural American culture. This can was found in a sage bush in eastern Washington and was apparently there for quite a while. The back side of the can has a very big hole, about 1.5" in diameter, just so you know. As you can see, this is a generic beer can from the General Brewing company of Vancouver, and it's got to be AT LEAST fifteen years old. If you are bright enough to see the irony in this object, to see it for the cultural icon that it is, then you can appreciate what motivated me to offer it for sale here. If you think i'm an idiot for trying to sell a dirty old shot-blasted beer can found in a bush, then...um, you just might be a redneck. And that's ok....just don't send me nasty messages about it. I'm having fun here, and you can too. Buy this beer can, put it on a shelf, and make your friends laugh. If they don't laugh, well...they might be rednecks.If you have any questions, please ask and i will do my best to answer them.
WAY COOL!

No comments: