Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Maam.................Me Arse

The fateful word that signalled the passage from Chickhood to Womanhood with a BANG-ZOOM-IN-DA-KISSER! One day you are a Miss and the next you are a Maam...Hey lady...wasup?
Had I known my boobs would fall that fast I would have taken the proper precautions like um..wearing underwear but hey..who knew?
I mean..I worked out...I was still attractive....I didn't dress frumpy...what the hell gave me away? Why did they stop carding me? Was the face I saw in the mirror the same face they saw or did I need a new prescription for my specs? Was I getting all wrinkly and arm-flappy before my thyme? All that I know is once the Maam hit it never left....I waited for the day when it would turn back to Miss but ya know...I'm still waiting and ya know what....
It's okay!..... because I'm a Babesia Babette of Epic Proportions!
A Tantalizing Multi-talented singing gardening CHICK with SPUNK....
W-O-M-A-N! Thas me.......
They Still Whistle When I Strut Mah Stuff!
Spam Carlin

No comments: