Saturday, May 12, 2007

A Beaver crossed In Front Of Me Today...

The Beaver As Animal Totem

Busy, busy, as the beaver. Persistent in my work and fun, I plan and labor toward my goals until appointed tasks are done. Beaver, show me how to use The things at hand to reach my goal. Balancing my work and pleasure, my mind and body and my soul.

Dream Builder
The Beaver totem reminds us that we have to act on our dreams to make them reality.

It is time for action.
If this totem has entered your life, ask yourself:

Have I been neglecting my dreams? Am I lost in my dreams and not acting upon them?
The Beaver reminds us that we have to act on our dreams to make them a reality. When it shows up, it is the time for action. Beaver can show you how to construct wonderful dreams!
If you are a Beaver person, do not neglect your dental care.It is essential to those with a Beaver totem.
A Beaver is also sets the example of teamwork for you to take into your work life and your family life. Dreams are easier to build with a team helping.

What A Spiritual Experience!

Sunamizen

No comments: