Friday, January 4, 2008

Back Home From Trip And Rested

It was a grueling ten days away from home trying to live up to everyones expectations and do the right thing. I don't like to make waves, just like to coexist unobtrusively. I spent some great quality time with my brother I will never forget and also got to know his generous wife better although a taurus woman is very hard to please. They can be bitchy and perfectionistic. I got home and found out my previous roommate was being turned out into the cold Jan 2 so I picked up his stuff and met him home. He shovelled for days until there was no ice left even. He is a taurus. He is meticulous. We unloaded the truck of his and my stuff and dined. I went to bed early as we had a full day cleaning. That over with I really needed some peace and quiet and alone time. My renter arrives 1/7 and I feel so bad to have to throw Victor out but money talks. the man will be up 34 days in 3 mos and is paying $1200 which is going right to Visa. I have paid down my debt from 5000 to 3000 in two weeks. I have also almost paid off all 5 ambulances that took me to the hospital when I was so ill. Every penny goes on that Visa. People looked at my home and want it and a woman in La Paz, NM called and wanted me to rent her home for $550mo FT.
She found me on craigslist but the area is by a military base and I am not sure I would like it.
I don't want to lose the income for the next 3 mos. The man can't buy the house until they can hook up the alpine pipeline. That means spring. Where to go? Arizona beckons. Both bottle bins are full from cleaning so they go in this weekend or today for an oil change. Gas. It is silent all but the heater. It is toasty warm. Freezing outside. We have to put my mom in an assisted living situation in the spring so that is on the proverbial plate. the doctor will call me at 4pm. It's funny as you get older you really do have to take care of your parents. It is no longer their responsibility to help you it flips around. We have been through a house fire with her. Next will be harder as she has a husky dog that she will not part with but they will not take a dog in a home. the dog bites and pees and poops in the house as noone walks it. It is 9. Her name is Anya.
Today clean a house and clean mine. 15 bills went out this morning. My horoscope says:

As usual, it's easy for you to get wrapped up in a quest to be perfect. You want to better yourself in every way, and you strive to create the perfect body, diet, habits, friends, and home so that you can also manifest the absolutely perfect romance. Keep in mind that this mindset puts a great deal of pressure on you! In addition, when things don't work out as planned, you can be extremely hard on yourself. Your tendency is to beat yourself up when, really, you should lovingly caress yourself and tell yourself how great you are. As you leave one year behind and say hello to a new one, make it a point to leave your critical nature behind. Let go of criticism toward you and the one you love. This Wednesday and Thursday are days when you'll be closely tuned in to your powerful emotions and your own inner truth. You get the chance to see to the core of your being and do some honest reflection on your obsession with perfection.

NumeroScope - Today, January 4, 2008
You may wish to take some of your focus off of your loved ones and put more onto your personal goals or expectations today, suzy. The essence of this 4-Day can help you clarify your direction. Once you've done this, plan on spending a quiet and relaxing evening at home with your family tonight. It will be a refreshing break from the emotional trials and tribulations you have been through recently.


I am very hard on myself because I have gained weight. My teeth also need attention but I am putting it off to pay bills. If I don't make an appt soon it will bite me in the ass.

People wonder why I took in Victor in the first place well I was scared of being alone and he had showed me such love and tender care in the hospital that I knew I would be OK with him.
He has helped me clean the attic, rake the leaves, mow the yard, shovel the snow, fix things, clean the house, clean my cleaning accounts, he would do anything I asked just for a roof over his head and my company. He requires very little. He helped me get through a very difficult transition phase between the hospital and home and if I had another bedroom I would let him stay. But I don't and he can't sleep on the sofa that would not be fair to the renter. I am worried about him and do not know where we can find a room for him. I have called his doctor twice. I don't know what else to do.
Have A pleasant day! I wish I didn't have to go out there and was living in Sedona.
Sunamizen

No comments: