Monday, January 7, 2008

The Starz Remind Me...

Long-term changes in your approach to your most significant relationship, and relationships in general, are about to take place. You may have been having certain thoughts about why you seem to end up in the same kind of partnerships. Gradually you will begin to see a pattern that makes so much sense that you will be inspired to do something about it.

Being an A#1 Rescuer I know that I see someone that needs help and I jump right in the pool of self-negation. I spend so much of my time fixing their problems that I forget what it is that makes me happy. I get so ensnared in the drama that is theirs that sometimes I even become ill.
My roommate slipped out in the morning so as not to say goodbye as it was too painful. I found out that the state is putting him up at The Ramada Inn in Rutland for a week. I feel better about it. At least he will have a room w/food and a TV. He spent most of his foodstamps and left the food here so I suppose I will have to drive down w/some of it at some point. He's only got $20 left to spend. It was an honorable gesture towards me to buy me food. Love makes you do silly things. He was so in love with me it hurt me. All he wanted to do was watch TV all old movies as it was familiar. There would never be any growth. He was also very negative. It is raining outside and it is quiet here. I am sipping my coffee-yeah I failed again-getting ready to clean the spare room and go to the gym. How to remember what it was I did before Victor lived here. Usually I made us breakfast and we watched TV. He swept and shovelled the snow and ice for hours a day even though it did not need to be done. I guess he wanted to be useful. Time to regain my equilibrium. How? I don't know step by step day by day. I have raised the price on my house to $155,000. It was at 149,000. It is zoned commercial.....after looking at other homes I feel it is too low. I got another good nights sleep. Thank you zyprexa. Now to entertain the idea of going out into the rain...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Have A Good Day
Sunami

No comments: