Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Year Of The Rat















The Art Of Cropping Above.....(no not crapping)
I find myself speechless tonight so I will just say maybe it will be the year of the RAT-a-tat (drums for me).....or the year of selling my home and moving to Sedona w/Angus...just when I was getting closer to my brother....OY!.....or losing weight and starting to sing again......or falling in love?.......or re-connecting with an old love?.......or healing my soul and putting my gory past behind me?...or hiking Pico again come spring.......learning how to use my new damn camera.....making some new friends beyond roommates.....getting out of debt......feeling like I was finally "enough"........okay so maybe I'm not as speechless as I thought........there's a man in Georgia waiting for me to call and chat I met on yahoo......what do I have in common w/a dump truck driver from the NEast Kingdom said my therapist?? Eggzactly.....but he doesn't drink and owns a home...(You Golddigger You!)....hey so do I!! It's 8:45pm I may give it a day. Even fat, men fall in love with me.....god knows why. I don't want to have another pwoblem. I miss my friend Eric. He doesn't call much anymore. I think he's got a few chicks he's juggling. He's a big guy he can handle it. I wanna be single really its so much easier.

Here is a cartoon depicting Personal Ad cropping at its finest....the pix will appear above.....

Have A Good Night...
The Fabulous Shrinking Wind

No comments: