Friday, January 25, 2008

Back From John Bryant "The Maestro" On Piano

Had a wonderful time sipping triple expresso shot cappucinos while John played many classical and ragtime pieces on a donated baby grand at The Brandon Bookstore coffeeshop. It is so much nicer to have someone cook for you or make you a coffee. There was a donation basket and I emptied my pockets. The classical calms me like no other. I am definately in the moment when I listen to piano playing esp Chopin and Grieg. He did Debussy's Claire de Lune and Pier Gynt's Anitras Dance. I play those. Also Barcarolle. I loved it. Carol was bored. I play piano so it was especially nice for me to see someone play the songs I do badly goodly.
Bought a used book called Courage To Change by alcoholics about alcoholism.
Will start it now. Sober AGAIN since Jan 4th. Drumroll please......
I just want to feel good.....inside my skin.....
Love Suzhi

No comments: