Monday, January 14, 2008

Aggravation And Difficult People

Today was an extremely aggravating day. A peptic ulcer day and irritation at a difficult (with authority) friend I had. I took Victor to his Mental Health counsellor and he would not cooperate of listen and refused to take his medication. He was brazen and difficult and I got VERY angry with him. All they want is for him to take his meds twice a day and he gets a room at The Ramada. So I took him home and declined a hug and made him know how upset I was at his attitude. It was his mental Illness talking but w/some meds he would be less agitated. I have never been one to push meds but he needs some. I realized now that I seem to attract needy and sick people towards me. The last one was Eric and Chuck was a sex addict and alcoholic. When I get near a calm normal guy I get bored. There's no challenge. I'm nuts for sure.
I have a wonderful man Mike who loves me and I can't be attracted to him. Why? Because he's not an asshole? I have another man local who loves me Otel and same thing. He wines and dines me and I send him home. I know that having a difficult mom and dad and brother has set me up to attract this so I have to be vigilant. My peptic ulcer got irritated from coffee, advil and red wine. Now I'm back on mashed squash and oatmeal. I gotta take a rescue break.
I'm going to avoid all difficult people. Who knows maybe I am one.
Peace.
Gastric Nightmare