Thursday, January 10, 2008

Judging Others


Funny how some people on their thrones of superiority can sit in judgement of others yet not see their own problems. In fact are mostly in denial of them. I took a homeless man in out of love and caring and I am accused of doing this to satisfy my ego. I don't agree with this. If I do recall the person who accused me of this was one of the first people I "helped" out of many distressing difficulties when we met a long time ago. I did it out of love not any self gratification.

I was called over and over again to aid this person until I had to stop. Now I have a friend in a motel with no family or friends and no car. I don't think being a friend ever says you abandon people in times of need. I have made it clear over and over again to this man as I have with other men in my life that it is and will only be Just Friends. I can't help it if they feel otherwise.

My Friend Michael is coming up to bring me a keyboard in a few weeks and he knows it is just friends as well. I am not trying to deliberately mislead or manipulate anyone it can't be helped that MOST men want sex and see it first and foremost as the way to begin a relationship. My ex-roommates mail comes here and his belongings are here. As soon as the state finds him an apt. he will have all of his things.
I would prefer Mr Lecturer to abstain from his pontification and leave me be. I don't need to wake up every morning to character assassination emails. I am doing the best I can in my life. It's nobody's business but my own which is a great old jazz song.

Butt Out Buttric and fix your own problems of which you have many. It's not your job to judge me. Plus it doesn't pay much.

Sunamizen

No comments: