Monday, January 7, 2008

Timing.....


Timing has always put a bit of a snag in certain relationships. Meeting someone when they are going through turbulent troubles with themselves and their children.....meeting someone when you are just getting sick.....meeting someone when you are leaving the area. Meeting someone when your head is not screwed on straight. Meeting someone when you are in love or lust with someone else or so you think. Going through turbulent times to help a friend and taking the crumbs only to hope that the clouds will lift and the sun will come out. Trusting someone only to find out they are being untrue. Double dipping so to speak or prevaricating. Learning that timing can mean the difference between a love and a friendship. Time waits for noone they say but does time really exist or is it a figment of the imagination. A structure created by man to compartmentalize his life. Everything you need can be right on your doorstep but people look forever for satiation elsewhere. When my last love left time stood still for me. That was over a year ago. The love that we shared is as alive as ever just as the love I have shared with others.
Do I have regrets? Yes I have to be honest. Many. Too many to list. But life goes on. I am in the moment typing alone living alone until my new roommate arrives. Shortly. How will I deal with another stranger in my home? I will look at it financially as another stepping stone to getting out of debt. I love my privacy but I will love being debt free more. Credit cards suck. They are handy but not so dandy. The home is now listed for a 3 month summer rental at $1500 mo. That will get me out of debt fast. I will live cheap on the road to NM/AZ. I am making my dreams come true slowly. I can't wait for anyone else to join me. I will make sure I call everyone I love to say goodbye. Whether they want to hear from me or not. I simply love. If it is not returned then so be it...........
Drummers Rule.......
Rat-A-Tat-Cat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Drummers Rule.......Rat-A-Tat-Cat


yup!