Thursday, January 10, 2008

Oh Lord....

Now, because he is not taking his medication (I don't blame him on the seroquel) they want him to take a bus to and from the motel 2X a day and take it in front of them at Rutland mental health. You cannot take 600mg of seroquel and walk! Idiots! Its like a horse tranquilizer. They just want to sedate a human being into a Jack nicholson-like stupor( Cookoos Nest0 so he can'tr cause any trouble. the man never leaves his room but to have a continental breakfast.
He has no money aside from the $10 I gave him. How is he going to afford a bus?
Society has no clue when dealing w/mental patients-we are all HUMANS not lab rats.....
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh....off to hike and then meet the Indulge-a-tub lady here at the house. One more RE showing in the am. The indulgeatub is a walk in bath tub w/shower. I spoke to Victor about US. I asked him if he would prefer we cut the cord. I told him just friends and he would never live here again. He wants to remain friends. At a distance. I cannot bring him here unless it is time to get his stuff into an apt.
I feel so sorry for him.........off to walk....
Sunami