Saturday, January 19, 2008

Morning Has Broken

It's a beautiful stress-free morning. I plan on snowshoeing before the snow-rain hits. The gym-the usual. My weekend roommate stayed with her brother up on the mountain so they could party and I was glad. I needed the money but the Peace was better. I got my Citicard statement and I paid down 4000 to 3500. February's $400 from Bob (midweek roomate) will go on next and bring me down to 3100. His march will bring me down to 2700. that will be his last month. Any cleaning money goes here. I vow to pay it off before the house sells if I can. Credit is great but can put you in a hole. I vow to crawl out of the hole. I know people with 25,000 credit card debt. That's way too much to ever pay off. I think it's stupid and lazy. I got a relocation package from the RE agent and there is so much to look at. I am praying that the people I just showed the house to will want it. They are locals. I am ready for a new experience. I know moving has its risks but I have wanted to go out west for the past 11 years. It's thyme. No more cloudy days.
Time to read The power Of Now a bit more. yesterday while snowshoeing I caught myself remembering my ex Chuck playing my piano-Blues for Suzy-and the whole house shook as well as the piano. It was the most awesome thing I was brought to tears. I will never forget that.
I miss him. He had so many beautiful qualities but was so insensitive sometimes. His sting as he was a double scorpio hurt bad. He was trying to teach me to live in the moment. I wish he would have given me the book Power of Now way back as i would have understood more of what he was trying to show me. I did the best I could and now I am learning. We all learn at different paces. He was in his 60's and me 50. I needed thyme to catch-up.
Now I have all the time in the world.
Tsunami

No comments: