Monday, January 21, 2008

From "More about Alcoholism":

"To us it is not far-fetched, for this kind of thinking has been characteristic of every single one of us.… There was always the curious mental phenomenon that parallel with our sound reasoning there inevitably ran some insanely trivial excuse for taking the first drink. Our sound reasoning failed to hold us in check. The insane idea won out. Next day we would ask ourselves, in all earnestness and sincerity, how it could have happened."


I gavc up fighting the demon. The poison is in the elixir. Destroys your brain cells. One day it just stopped working. I didn't get high that I knew of, but I had a blackout later. So I must've gotten high, my tolerance is just so high I need too much. The next day was a blur. I felt sick and guilty. That's no way to live. So many people drink. I wonder how the world runs itself. Everyone with hangovers. Dunno......I'm glad it stopped working.

Sunami

No comments: