Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year


Like I needed a new challenge for 2008-losing 50lbs. Nearly a few months ago I was near death and now I get to starve. LOL. It could be worse they tell me. Jazz is on, I've just had my first shower in two days, I have been fed and cocktailed, the home is warm, there is food, I have work for the next few days and Visa was paid $700!! Thank you NYRS renters who left my home spotless. My old roomie is on the sofa lulled by jazz and I am here blogging. I am the same me fat or thin that I know just a little more humble and a little more self-conscious(how could that happen?). I have a new CPU to get installed w/windows 2000 instead of 98. I'm scared. I don't wanna lose my files. Someone I know gave me a chilly shoulder but what else is new? Those that really know me if any know i speaketh only the tooth. If you dish it out you must be able to take it back in. This is the law of..no not attraction but tolerance. Oh the heat is warm and the shower so warm and I am oh so toasty in my paint spattered fleece. The prize of the trip is a long sleeved T shirt (black) with on the back EAT IT! You'll like it- from Stellas diner. I got a huge one to sleep in. Done with that sexy stuff. Reality hits. I may not be sexy but I'm still cute and schmart.

Time for a doobie before bed in MAH BED for the first time in 11 nites. Had a great time w/my bro. His wife is great but tends to be a supa-perfectionist about cleanliness and order (Taurus) and it can get old. I wash dishes once folks not 3X. I vacuum once as well not 3X. If the dogs tear open the fridge well what else is new? My dog is an angel--I am soooo lucky. My chow norwegian elkhound is a dream dog.

So count sheep I am off Zyprexa delirium drug---on prilosec the drooling diarrhea drug---on Neurontin the anti-convulsant pain killer drug for fibromyalgia and on Queen Klonopin 3mg for well what can I say Anxiety? Insomnia? Fibro?.......It seems to help me and this time I will never go off a drug I need for a man that thinks I'd be better off without it-it almost killed me.

Love and Kisses....

The (Steve Martin) Cleaning Woman

(People that really know me know I'm funny but they are rare)

No comments: