Monday, December 17, 2007

Desire, Ask, Believe, Receive.....

Victor is finely esconced in his Econolodge suite.....my renters called and they are coming.....Yay!I'm cleaning like a maniac as the place has to be guest arrival stripped and all linens fresh. I will make $750 for 5 nights. I will pay the neighbor to check on them $50 if he will take it. In the a.m. is my interview w/CH5 about house swapping. I met w/both docs today at the hospital and they took up a collection for $10 gas money for the chevy. I got food at BROC for Vic and out of my fridge. I will whip up some sketti and mac and cheese and I already gave him the dark meat turkey I had frozen. My disability check went up a tad and I will have food stamps when I return. The fridge has to be empty by friday but it almost is. So exciting. I worked out. Made Carol and I grilled pork chops, spinach feta salad and shrimp scampi w/a basil cream sauce. Yummy!
I'm putting all in the attic:food, clutter. Clothing. I have 4 days to get this place shining in between the gym and appts. My shrink wants me thursday be4 I go. I got my meds refilled and picked them up. I'll need a vat "o" vodka w/an I.V. drip for da trip. Presents are wrapped as they come in. Vic got his box from my family. He can open then 12/25 or the day I leave. I know it will be hard for him to have me away but I can call him. I bought new incense and wrinkle cream for my eye bags. All is getting in order. if this swap works I'll do another to pay off the "Dreaded Visa". I am hippy happy hoppy. Bills are paid ahead and the truck is running gewt.
OCD Cleaner

No comments: