Monday, December 31, 2007

Is He Witty Or Pretty or Gay?

I have made all the food and won a few pool games. I made guacamole and chips, boiled shrimp w/sauce, artichoke cheese pie, veggie platter and dip, devilish eggs, cookies and candies....crispy chicken strips w/dip......the guests have not arrived as of yet. I hear there is a man single who I might be interested in? Who knows? I'm am sooo picky. Mom and dad are here(Jackies parents) and we are playing pool and scrabble. My bro is hot.....I am having my last vodka sodas fer awhile. The snowballs are in a hiding spot as the dogs are trying to scoff up the fewd. Today one of them got my biteplate w/my two teeth and had a ball.....luckily it is OK. I may have to stay a day longer as my meds did not come. Louann Barton is singing on the DVD player. I am anxious to shoot more pool. Practice makes perfect. Nothing I wash is good enough for a Taurus so I have given up trying. I wash them twice and then let it sit.
Have a Happy NYRS Eve Kiddies......
Love Sunamizen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please write right wright again soon.