Tuesday, December 18, 2007

There Is A Daddy's Junkie Music Store Where I Am Going...

Daddy's Syracuse Store Hours:
Mon-Fri 11-8
Sat 10-6
Sun 12-6
Address:2413 Brewerton Rd Mattydale, NY 13211
315-454-9625
Store Manager:Jeff Schuldt

The Syracuse Story
This store is located in Mattydale, right near the airport and full of the kind of gear that greater Syracuse musicians are looking for. Located right next to Big Lots on Brewerton Road, Daddy's Syracuse has hundreds of great guitars from Fender, Gibson, Ibanez, Peavey and Alvarez along with best in amplifiers (Peavey, Fender, Ibanez, Marshall, Line 6). Add to this heady mixture, the most popular brands of drums, PA, keyboards and recording, you've got a musical wonderland that you've got to vist.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DRUMDAMMIT! Make It HAPPEN!!!! You have REAL talent! I have watched and heard you play many times, and you have a natural talent! DRUM IT OUT!

~Drumeric~

Sunamizen said...

The trick is finding the money....
They have a pearl set I like.....
Maybe my brother will help..
I'd rather have a drumset than a table......in my shoebox home...
Zen