Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Good Bye Eric

Friends come and go. Eric and I have spent some really valuable time together...... mostly drinking. He and I just clash but at other times find love. I choose to be alone for my own haunting reasons. He is getting nothing from US. He taught me that Great Sex was not always love although i do love great sex. There has to be an equal pulling together spiritually and sexually. I could not find the way to him sexually and he could not find the way to me. Walls...hangups...ego...power trips. Resentment. We came a long way. I will still grow w/out his presence well maybe not drumming but maybe yes. Around him I could really drum.
And we sang and scatted and made love on the lawn when it was good. Something always reared its ugly head in both of us however so we both need to heal and learn more about relationships and responsibility. Nobody knows it all. I will miss my best friend.
He knows me more than anyone.
Tearfully,
Sunami-zenje

No comments: