Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Maalox Mouth

I went to the post office yesterday to mail my mom a box w/maalox, tums and zantac to help her with her acid reflux. I also have GERD. Before I left the house I had taken a small sip of milk of magnesia. Due to the action of my sacid reducer Prilosec I drool. I can't stop it. All acid reducers do it. So there I am at the post office counter telling the guy I'm sending maalox...and like "The spinach on the teeth" story.....little did I know that the MOM had drooled down the corner of my mouth. I got back to my car and looked in the rearview mirror and was horrified. I looked like something from a scary movie. A drooling fool. The guy never said anything. I would have. Maybe wipe Your Mouth Pretty Thaing? I am humbled by my MOM....
I Believe In Miracles (Old Song)

No comments: