Sunday, December 9, 2007

People Will Always Insult You.....

When you reject them because that helps them make it right in their heads. Its in The Power Of Now and The Mastery Of Love. It's hard to hear that you are not attractive to someone so it's easy to deal with this by insulting them back. I had a date recently and the guy was still married and living w/his wife yet separated due to $$ issues and he was also Bopping a chick in FLA. I did not find that attractive nor did I feel anything so I told him nicely it was good meeting a fellow gardener but I did not feel anything as far as attraction. Well the letter i got back was quite insulting and he told me I had no personality. People who know me know that is not true.
So you see in his mind in order to make it better he had to insult me....
Book Of Life

No comments: