Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Jack The Bear

Merry Xmas to all....last night watched an exceptional movie called Jack The Bear with Danny DeVito and many others. At one point he said that he was "Becoming The Monster" when his anger was getting out of control. It made me remember my anger and how sometimes it gets irrationally fierce at someone or something. And how a friend once tried to teach me to channel my anger as it was OK to have it but not to take it out on others. It is often hard to contain anger as sometimes it turns inward into depression and self-destruction. I've been angry lately because I gained so much weight from a medication. I don't like the winters cold so much so I go to the gym. But when I can't I tend to get a bit blue. Right now I have just come back from a bitterly damp cold walk w/the dogs. I did not want to go but I did anyway. I also noticed how much I enjoy people you can just BE with and have silence. I get annoyed with people who talk incessantly. I used to be the one who did it. Now I enjoy the quiet spaces between the words. Silence is golden...now I know what that means. I am still blogging from Syracuse and today we go to the family dinner. Then back to shoot some pool. Have a few cocktails. Opened our presents earlier. I got lotsa stuff. Lotsa Burts Bees stuff and wrinkle cream...lol. Went to a store called Vitamin Warehouse and got some cool shampoos and soaps. Haven't been able to see any drumsets yet. I guess the proper thing to do would be to pay off the visa first. Damn practicality!
I feel that drums will wake me up musically but I'm spoiled and wont use cheap ones or cheap cymbals. I abhor the medication I am on and am tapering some of it. I don't like the side effects.
I had bad nightmares last night but we were watching scary movies and eating dark chokky so mebbe that is what it twas. I miss my sofa. I called Victor and he went off about the FBI(paranoid schizo). I called Betty in the nursing home and she at least got prime rib today and didn't complain too much. I hope my friend Eric is having a nice Xmas and Carol. I wish Cloud Pop would talk to me but I fear he has just cut me out of his world forever. That hurts.
I would love to hear some jazz or blues tonite. Ya neva know?
Would like to see the new movie Ratatouille.......
Merry Xmas Everybuddy....
Sunamizen

1 comment:

Madame7 said...

Ratatouille isn't new anymore, but definitely see it. Anyone who has worked in a commercial kitchen will appreciate it, in fact i think the adults in the theater enjoyed it more than the kids...but the animation is superb and the story is adorable too. I wish i were there to shoot pool with youse guys.