Sunday, December 30, 2007

Fish Out Of Water

I feel a little bit like that. I'm swimming but going nowhere. Treading water I suppose. I miss home and the gym and my best friend Carol. Tommorrow people are coming over so I can make myself useful by preparing artichoke pie and guacamole. It's cold here in the house....they don't use the heat much so I'm always wearing a lot of clothes. I don't feel relaxed enough to read so we watch TV a lot. We got twinkies and ho-hos to eat treats before the big bad diet starts 1/1.
We had my meatloaf and smashed garlic potatoes and shrimp last night. Tonight i don't know?
Watched a movie w/Kevin Costner and Wm Hurt (Blurt) called Mr Brooks. Have to watch it again it was a bit confusing. Moider. I want to get home to make sure my house is OK-renters there. Check on Victor. Get cooking at the gym. Do some snowshoeing if the sun ever comes out in the N.E. It rarely does. I'm still looking to swap for 6 months next winter. I'm going to rent my home as much as I can this winter and stay at a motel next door. I can charge $150PN and pay $45 at the motel and make a profit. Don't know why I never thought of that......
Here's to another restful day doing nothing.......
I feel like I should accomplish something so I'm doing my laundry and we will take the dogs for a run. Burn off the twinkies.
Nothng prolific. Need to be in my element.
Abracadabra

No comments: