Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Why Do Women Always Stress More When They've Gained Weight?

I think it is because we have been "programmed" to look desirable to men and to live up to what the media shows as sexy. I see obese women everywhere and i can't say that I don't find it disgusting but I don't judge them I just wonder how they could let themselves go. Thirty lbs and I am in literal "deer in headlight" shock. I don't like feeling a jelly belly nor do I want to gross out anyone of the opposite sex if i ever take my clothes off again. I just got rids of my ex roommate and it is evident that I AM his life so I am going to have to call social services in am and let them know I have rented my room so it is NOT an option. I am feeling claustrophobic having him a mile away. I like my privacy. I just tried to help but now I am IT...tag. I have to back out of his life somehow but I don't think it will be possible unless they move him out of state.
All the nutz love me........Vic does so much for me shovelling and doing whatever is needed........I feel awful.......he drives everyone batty
at least I know this so I know it's not me being mean.....
Therapy in a.m........
I'll need it......
Squashymoto

No comments: