Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Victor Victrola And I Cleaned A House Today.....


Boy it sure goes faster with two. We're having a toddy and shoveling snow out of the truck bed and driveway, garage and entry. He'll sleep good. I am readying the house for renters. I better pack tonight. He ate all 12 corn muffins I baked him last night. Next goes the banana bread.
I figure I should spend some time with him before I go for 10 days. I hope the next snowstorm dn make my trip impossible. I may have to leave on the 20th. Got Absolut mandarin for the holiday as my bro said he'd have a drink or three when we go see my mom. My sweats are falling off so I must be losing inches. Fat to muscle. The spare oom is done and the bed freshly made. I have to wait to do my room and lay out the sofa and air mattress linens. I wish I could just do it all and get it over with but it has to wait. I am bringing some exercise equipment so I can work out while my bro and his wife are at work. Snowshoes too. I looked in a mirror as I was cleaning and I was all wrinkly...maybe I'm turning Japanese. Proona Baboona From Foona Loona-name of my kids book and a silly sentence from my childhood.
The doc faxed a letter to PATH so that Victor could get cash in his foodstamp card today.
I had remembered to call him. So friday Vic should have an EBT card. Then he can take the bus and get vino which he is dying for. He wants the big cardboard vat. I'm not buying it for him.
Aren't you glad your tax diollars are paying for a nut to drink? Lol. That's the way it is folks.
My meds feel very sedating lately and I'm losing my zip so I will post the NEW mother of the skye horoscopes as they are really good......
Be Good While I'm Gone......
Gunshee

No comments: