Friday, December 14, 2007

Yo Ho Ho And A Bottle Of Rum

This was one of my grandmothers favorite sayings. She was a blackberry brandy nipper.
When things go wrong don't walk away....got a priveledged call from Victors doc w/his cell phone number as they are releasing him monday and he is as the doc said "All Riled Up"....I suggested klonopin. We haven't spoken yet, I got his voice mail. Victor will be staying at the econolodge in Mendon near my home and I can tell you he will just walk down and reclaim his room. His leftover food is here. What a dilemma eh? With me leaving town friday. Rental is still not confirmed. Vic's presents are in the mail from my family so at least he will be able to open them.
I am drinking coffee and going out to hear two bands. I have no solutions other than the joy of music.....Wish me luck.......
Sistah Java

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bands, Victor, men, sex, pot seeds, weight issues, vanity, insecurity, faking orgasms, alcohol. When will you feel distracted and disjointed enough to simplify and actually learn to love yourself and your own company?
You can't rescue others, even an animal unless you have learned to rescue yourself.

Sunamizen said...

I like seeing live music-I am a musician.
Victor is my friend so I will help him and Betty as much as I can as I have the time.
Faking orgasms was a joke off a TV show.
Pot seeds are still in demand. I am a gardener and love to grow things in winter.
Men are fabulous sometimes-company is always nice in the dead of winter.
Alcohol is fine in moderation.
I tired of my 4 walls so I go out into the whirled to make music withg others.....
Not ashamed to say....
I LOVE company

Anonymous said...

Good answer! Good answer.