Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Today

Today I awoke to tons of snow and a plowed driveway(yay!). I had prepaid for 6 $25 plows awhile back so I was golden. The gas man came and filled up my prepaid tanks and the trashman came and took da garbage. I decided to hire trash men this year for $4 a bag just to make life easier. I am glad i did this. The universe will provide. I spent awhile snowshoeing but got a blister and could not really park there so came home. Will do more exercise later. Gained many lbs in hospital from a med called Zyprexa and will have a tough time getting it off. Am on Atkins diet w/out booze and exercise daily. I typed up my roommates life story from my notes from last night. I'm sure there are some errors and omissions but it was hard dictating. This is to help him get SSD. I will bring it to the hospital tommorrow and meet w/the doc and see if it will work. It was a labor of love. Its time to light candles for buddha and thank him and then read more of The Power Of Now. I have cut some ties w/a few ppl in my life to stay sane. These ppl think they helped me be sane but in actuality they drove me crazy. I can't tolerate irresponsibility and false promises. Lies and manipulation. Put downs to glorify themselves.
Ancient history now. Will do some Yoga stretches after meditating. Got a call from a suicidal alcoholic friend in AZ who lost his job and GF from drinking. Good wakeup call. I'm munching organic cashews and hoping I can find a monthly rental for soon. Swap. if not I'll just have to handle the snow, ice, cold...ugh! Got a deal on ON DEMAND TV so can watch my fave shows.
I'm sad I gained so much weight as I know how hard it is to come off. I wish it was summer so I could hike. Carol is running around busy and I'm feeling a tad lonely but I'll get over it as I have Angeehead. No dates for awhile. Everyone is travelling.
Love and Hugs
Chubbix

No comments: